Sunday, April 3, 2016

My 3D Printing - Flower Power


For 3D printing, our class had to create a toy weapon with your own individualized touch to it. I decided to make a ninja throwing star that had an innocent look to it but is still dangerous with its use. The ninja throwing star is a hand-held blade that is generally used to be throw at an enemy. The weapon has multiple blades on it and has a very intimidating appearance. I 3D-printed one of these weapons; however, I created it into looking like a flower with the petals as blades. It looks innocent but can be very deadly. It was a diffiuclt process for me to figure out how to use the software the library has to print items. However, with much dedication I was able to figure out how to do it and was actually very pleased with the outcome of the toy weapon. I made the weapon into a pink color as the structure of it is shaped like a flower. It’s called “Flower Power”.

No comments:

Post a Comment