Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Popular - Kristen Chenoweth

Pertaining to my previous post about my comments on Angel's Stage Door blog, I was reminded of how much I adore Kristen Chenoweth and her voice. The first time I saw her was when she performed as Glinda in Wicked on Broadway. She has not only acted in multiple movies and tv shows, but also played parts in other theater shows on Broadway. The technology within this play is amazing to look at and Wicked is a perfect example of how theater shows, especially Broadway, in the 2000's have seriously advanced the props used as well as the special effects to heighten the entertainment made. I wanted to share a video of Chenoweth as well as Idina Menzel, whose career has skyrocketed as well, performing in Wicked together with the song, "Popular". 



No comments:

Post a Comment