Wednesday, January 20, 2016

The Gist of Things

My name is Elise Gutekunst and I am currently a Fine Arts major. I am excited to take this class in its analysis of art and technology as a pair. As an arts major, I am always using my hands to physically create or depict art in numerous ways. The only time I ever remember using art and technology together is playing with Paint on an old computer as a child. Consequently, it is intriguing to think of art with also technology due to the fact that I am not familiar with exercising art in a technological way. I am from New York but would like to lead a life for myself in California in the future. Being selfless and creating pieces that come within yourself rather than a forced factor in creating art is very important element of my work. I believe this class will challenge my imagination as an artist by using technology in a way I never have before.

No comments:

Post a Comment